One-Visit CEREC® Crowns in Richardson, TX
Cerec® crown technology has revolutionized the way dental crowns are made and placed. Before Cerec, patients were required to make several office visits. First, they had to endure a messy impression tray and an often ill-fitting temporary crown. Then they had to wait weeks for the permanent crown to come back from the lab. Now Cerec one-visit crowns are created using digital technology and milled on a state-of-the-art machine that is located in our office.
Uses of Cerec Crowns
Cerec crowns can fix lots of dental problems. A tooth that is worn or cracked can be strengthened with a crown. A missing tooth can be replaced with a dental implant topped with a Cerec crown. Crowns are also used to anchor dental bridges. Crowns can be useful for purely cosmetic purposes to cover a discolored, small or misshapen tooth.Learn More
Benefits of Cerec Technology
Crowns last an average of 10 to 15 years, or even years longer with good oral health and hygiene. Cerec crowns are made out of a ceramic block, one of the strongest substances out there for dental crowns. There are lots of other benefits too.
- Ease & comfort of the one-visit procedure
- Save time since fewer office visits are required
- Precise imaging provides a better fitting crown
- Precise imaging also means less drilling
- Tooth-colored ceramic Cerec crowns are more realistic looking
- Great option for teeth that are very visible